We partner with our clients, providing flexible commercial solutions and unlocking the maximum value from resources.
Through an established procurement strategy and strong global network, we’re able to offer value to our clients by providing competitive, low-cost sourcing options. As a result we can deliver low-cost modular custom-designed plants through to the world’s largest materials handling and minerals processing plants.
Our procurement capability includes:
- Low-cost global sourcing of goods and services
- Quality controlled and assured expediting
- Strong supplier relationships locally and globally
- Optimised lead time and on schedule delivery
To the delivery of projects we bring:
- Project management and construction staff experienced in Engineer, Procure and Contruct (EPC) delivery
- Relationships with experienced and technically strong suppliers and subcontractors
- The option to leverage construction experience within the CIMIC Group
- Strong joint venture arrangements with reputable constructors for large projects globally
- Extensive experience in both brownfield and greenfield projects
- Experience in delivery of coal, gold and base metal processing plants
To support commissioning we offer:
- Commissioning, performance testing and project completion
- Safety, sustainability and maintainability objectives
- Managing acceptance and performance activities in conjunction with client team
- Minimising plant disruption
- Completions and operations support services
- Commissioning teams who are the designers and operators of these plants.