Our experienced metallurgists and process engineers can support ore body assessment and project development services across commodities including coal, iron ore, gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, and critical minerals.
Sedgman takes a disciplined, staged and flexible approach to all phases of our studies to best support project feasibility decisions, investment realities and project milestones. We provide services from preliminary economic assessment (PEA), concept studies, through to pre-feasibility, and bankable feasibility studies.
Through 40 years of providing minerals processing leadership, we develop innovative tailored solutions based on technical assessments of resources, analysis of project drivers, and detailed resource and process modelling. Our simulation capability, from mine to mill, supports evaluation of options to maximise value.
We have a reputation for optimising designs to achieve benefits such as:
- Increased yields or recovery at required product quality
- Reduced capital investment and operational expenditure
- High processing plant availability
- Improved safety, access, maintainability and operability
- Assured outcomes with minimised risk for cost, schedule and performance
- Minimised energy and water requirements.
We are focussed on collaborating with our clients developing designs that deliver improved environmental sustainability, reduced life-cycle emissions and minimised tailings volumes.
Our extensive database of delivered projects and operating sites, including historical benchmarking, provides clients confidence in our construction and operating cost estimates incorporated in their feasibility studies.
We provide services throughout project assessment and development, including:
- Metallurgical assessment and process solution modelling
- Concept to bankable - design and feasibility studies
- Project implementation planning
- Solutions embracing mine through mill to product.