Sedgman’s SEDGMETRIX Platform and team of more than 50 remote operational engineering personnel ensure advanced remote monitoring to support the operation.
The SEDGMETRIX Platform is an internet of things (IoT) ecosystem of tools that can be used to monitor the status and optimise the performance of any operation or asset be it in renewable energy, mining, mineral processing, oil and gas or supply chain:
- It aims to provide clarity and insight into asset-critical data to ensure informed decisions can be made in a timely manner.
- This is all done over the internet and can be viewed from any web-enabled device.
- The Platform can be backed up with a technical service agreement giving the user access to remote subject matter experts (Controls, Process & Reliability Engineers and Data Scientists) to assist with detailed analysis and predictive model development.
The objective of the SEDGMETRIX Platform is to connect people to their operation to give a higher level of transparency using the following products:
- Asset Health Monitoring: Continuous cloud monitoring and alerting application. Advanced cloud analytics platform ingests asset trend data for live process abnormality detection, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance modelling. Notifications on critical issues sent to responsible site personnel.
- Live Dashboards: Asset status dashboards for real-time feedback in the palm of your hand.
- Performance Reporting: Reports on production, reliability, process, condition monitoring and other key performance indicator data.
- Historian: Web-historian for data storage and trending/interrogation.
- Digital Twin: Operational and supply-chain digital models for scenario and live optimisation simulations.
- Technical Support Services: Extension of asset health monitoring, equipment failure root cause analysis (RCA) and process modelling undertaken by Sedgman technical experts and updated models applied to asset as they become available (continuous system improvement)
- Expert On-Call: Site personnel can communicate in the field with remote Sedgman technical experts by wearing intelligent audio/video wearables to troubleshoot plant issues.