Crushing and screening
Sedgman has extensive experience in the supply of crushing and screening equipment as well as the operations and maintenance of crushing and screening facilities. We offer options for fixed, relocatable and mobile facilities tailored to suit client requirements.
What differentiates Sedgman is our team of highly skilled and experienced personnel; the simplicity of our solutions; the certainty and quality of our delivery; our relentless focus on safety; and building strong, mutually rewarding relationships with existing and new clients. We provide a complete, competitive and reliable service to your project, offering established systems and capabilities such as:
- Fast setup and establishment (equipment, crews and systems)
- Reliable production (planned maintenance systems for improved reliability and availability)
- Cost effective and innovative solutions (we will work with the client to identify and create opportunities)
- Highly skilled, trained and experienced people (management, procurement, operational and maintenance, engineering and technical support)
- Quality, safety and reporting systems (integrated HSEQ management system, standard operating procedures and reporting systems).
Check out the project profiles below for more details about our crushing and screening experience:
- Fixed crushing and screening plant Mount Isa Zinc Mine (Queensland)
In 2005 Sedgman was awarded a contract to supply one crushing and screening plant along with the design, construction and maintenance of an overland conveyor. Early into the contract the scope of work expanded to include a second crushing and screening plant with total output of up to 6 mtpa from rock size 850mm to a P80 of 14mm. Sedgman’s ability to quickly respond to client needs resulted in several additional short term mobile crushing and screening plants, crew and associated equipment being provided throughout 12 years of continuous service at Mount Isa.
- Fixed crushing and screening plant McArthur River Zinc Mine (Northern Territory)
- Fixed crushing and screening plant Agnew Gold Mine (Western Australia)