• Free to join: There are no set-up / administration fees or ongoing charges. The only cost should you choose to be paid early, is a small % of the value of the invoice.
• Easy to join: It’s a quick and simple process, and there is no requirement for you to change your IT systems or change your bank account.
• Early Payment of invoices: Receive payment within 10 business days. Early payment frees up your existing credit lines, ensures consistency in our payments and accelerates certification of payment claims.
• Inexpensive financing: The program is based on the strong credit rating of Sedgman’s parent company (the ASX-listed CIMIC Group Limited) and is therefore less expensive than other financing options you may have access to.
• Non-recourse: the program reduces credit exposure by allowing you to get paid early. Since this is not a loan, it is not classified as a debt, therefore enhancing your balance sheet metrics.
• Increased cash-flow: Early payment of your invoices improves your cash flow and reduces the need for other forms of financing.
• Improved balance sheet: By being paid early you reduce your debtors balance, improve working capital ratios and reduce liquidity risks. A strong balance sheet is helpful for reporting to your stakeholders.
• Hedge currency risk: If you are paid in a currency other than your desired currency, getting paid early allows you to mitigate the impact of exchange rate fluctuations.
To take advantage of our early payment program, please reach out to your usual contact at Sedgman or email email@example.com