Sedgman's Vacation Program has been structured to provide undergraduates with real, on-the-job experience within a supported environment.
The program usually runs during university holiday periods but opportunities may arise throughout the year and may include part-time work during a semester.
What you will enjoy about our Vacation Program:
- working with industry leaders in mineral processing
- exposure to working in a global organisation
- building relationships and networking within the industry
- the possibility of entry into the CIMIC Graduate Program
- being part of an inclusive team
- working in a culture that values the contribution of each employee and the opportunity to make friends for life
- central office location
- structured learning framework and induction
- induction - includes networking
- buddy arrangement with support from Graduate cohort
- fortnightly work plan progress updates
- program events and other networking opportunities
- end of program assessment
Program opportunities generally cover the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Controls Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
How to apply
Applications for the 2020/2021 vacation program in Australia are now closed.
Our recruitment process includes:
- Online application including evidence of study and working rights
- Online video interview
Applications for the 2021/22 program will open soon. Check back regularly for updates.