CIMIC Group invests in future leaders by providing graduates with exposure to a global organisation across multiple industries. The CIMIC Group graduate program gives graduates the opportunity to learn and develop whilst working on some of the world's most iconic construction, mining and operations and maintenance projects.
Graduates are provided structured on the job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two year program, graduates will undertake three eight month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or operating companies within the group.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the CIMIC Group Operating Companies: CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduate program opportunities are available in a range of disciplines, including:
- Engineering (Civil, mining, mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, systems, communication, digital, structural, systems, communication, process and geo technical)
- Construction management
- Asset management & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Finance and accounting
- Health and safety
- Human Resources
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC Group has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and AAGE (Australian Association of Graduate Employers).
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
HOW TO APPLY AND IMPORTANT DATES
Our graduates make valuable contribution to our business and find rewarding, long-term careers within the CIMIC Group.
Recruitment for the 2019 graduate program has now closed. Applications for the 2020 CIMIC Group Graduate Program will open in March 2019.