Our specialist commissioning and operations transition services teams bring surety to the start of commercial production with efficient project knowledge transfer and reduced risk.
As part of the commissioning and transition service, we manage the progressive commissioning to minimise rework, ease program pressure and improve quality assurance toward final acceptance testing.
Our advanced construction verification and commissioning planning and tracking system link seamlessly with our integrated design databases and federated intelligent design models. We track our commissioning progress using software platforms through all stages including factory acceptance testing, pre commissioning, wet commissioning, load commissioning and operations handover.
Good handover systems, and ensuring operational teams receive critical information required to safely manage the long-term operation of a facility, are key strengths of our completions team. Our document management systems ensure all key information is transferred in a timely manner and is accessible for the life of the facility.
The Sedgman transition team provides a highly specialised, hands-on service designed to optimise the operation and maintenance of clients’ processing plants. The team is experienced, flexible, mobile and available to assist with all plant requirements including commissioning planning, commissioning assistance, ramp-up and training of new operators. A team of operator/maintainers can be mobilised to site with the additional backing of Sedgman’s Brisbane, Perth and Vancouver based operations and engineering management and support.
We offer efficient project knowledge transfer, reduced risk, and progressive commissioning to minimise rework, ease program pressure and improve quality assurance toward final acceptance testing. The Sedgman transition team collectively offers more than 100 years’ processing experience, including extensive recent involvement in major projects and operations internationally and across Australia. The team is available to supplement and enhance your regular operations teams and is committed to supporting you in optimising your plant’s performance.
Plant-optimisng process knowledge transition
Team members are highly experienced process technicians, supervisors and engineers with key knowledge in the day-to-day running of processing plants, with proficiency in:
- Continuos operations of all areas of crushing, screening, comminution, gravity and heavy medium circuits, flotation, leaching, dewatering, tailings management and all mineral processing circuits
- Standard operational tasks, maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Developing process solutions to increase production and decrease downtime
- Providing ono-the-job training and assessment for new and existing client teams
- Undetaking operations transitioning during commissioning
- Full-competency operation of train load-out and mobile equipment
- Undertaking all forms of relief work
- Commissioninh assistance and planning through to provision
- Electrical and control system operation and improvement.