CIMIC Group invests in future leaders by providing graduates with exposure to a global organisation across multiple industries. The CIMIC Group graduate program gives graduates the opportunity to learn and develop while working on some of the world's most iconic construction, mining and operations and maintenance projects.
Graduates are provided structured on the job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake three eight-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or operating companies within the group.
Graduates enter the program by working at one of our companies: CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
Click here to apply.
|2 March 2020
|31 March 2020
||Applications close for Vancouver applicants
|15 April 2020
||Applications close for Australian applicants
|March - May 2020
|April - June 2020
|June - July 2020
|| Offers issued
|6 July 2020
|| Vancouver graduates commence
|1 February 2021
|| Australian graduates commence
|| Applications open for 2022
|| Applications close for 2022
Graduate program opportunities are available in a range of disciplines, including:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Control Systems, Electrical, Structural, and Process)
- Communications and Community Relations
- Finance and Accounting
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Data Science.
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
CIMIC Group has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and AAGE (Australian Association of Graduate Employers).