We are committed to delivering our services in a way that contributes to positive, long-term outcomes for the communities in which we operate.
For us, sustainability means integrating socio-economic factors and shared value into everything we do. This includes:
- Upholding our Group Code of Conduct including respect for local and national culture
- Providing jobs and supporting our employees and partners via sustainable business practice
- Creating local content opportunities and ensuring responsible supply chain management
- Supporting local communities including responsible investment and partnerships with mutually aligned local organisations. Read more.
- Building relationships with traditional landowner groups and supporting broader indigenous engagement. Read about our Reconciliation Action Plan.
We work closely with clients to support them in delivering on their local and community priorities. This, in turn, supports the development of vibrant, liveable and sustainable communities for the future.